Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Dandelion House Day's Photography on Etsy!

 

 Happy Tuesday friends! Is everyone staying warm out there in blog-land? 
It's been mighty cold here on Cape Cod Bay this past week. Perfect weather for staying inside and setting up shop. For Christmas this year, Santa brought Boz and I an Epson  Artisan 1430 Wide Format photo printer so we can print our own lab quality images from our home studio.

 I've been stocking the shelves of my NEW Etsy shop Dandelion House Day's with images from our gardens and it's FINALLY launch time! 







 

 

  

Dandelion House Day's was born out of my love for capturing daily images of my garden season to season. 

Welcome to my garden of flower photos! I love to garden and I am passionate about flowers of all kinds. I especially love growing annuals for cutting fresh bouquets to decorate my home and share with friends and family. My shop is a result of the many photos I have taken over the last several years as I've chronicled my garden in progress. I hope you enjoy your walk amongst the flowers and " pick " some to take home with you!

" If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly, our whole life would change. "
Budda





There is a life-force in all living things. Nothing brings us closer to this common energy we all share than gardening. Let my flower images elevate the "good vibrations " in your home! 

 * All  images are made to order in my home studio with an Epson Artisan 1430 Wide Format Photo Printer on archival quality premium photo papers.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...