Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Frosted Over



Dear friends,
Happy December and all things holidayish
Brr............... It's cold here in the Northeast this morning...! I hope you all had a great holiday weekend. We enjoyed lots of good food, time with family and friends and some much needed down time, hence my absence in the blogisphere for the last several days! Are you gearing up for Christmas? I'll admit, I'm feeling festive this year already! I've been busy gathering ( and up-cycling ) vintage goodies for an OPEN HOUSE at  Burlap and Bling ( my brick and mortar shop ) this weekend PLUS stocking my online  Shop ( My Vintage Homestead ) which is getting me in the mood to decorate and celebrate! I've got some wonderfully FUN ( and inventive ) things to show you but you'll have to wait as I'm not quite finished elving!
In the meantime enjoy this little photo journey of the garden frosted over!








 While the garden sleeps under a blanket of frozen leaves, mulch and twigs dreams of next years bounty dance in my head...

 But, for now, it's back to pricing items, taking photos and at some point today I must get to the grocery store. The Thanksgiving leftovers are all gone and the teens are hungry!

I'll see you on Friday when we resume our weekly Farmgirl Friday Blog Hop!

1 comment:

Country Gal said...

Hi Deborah
Lovely photos . Glad you had a good Thanksgiving and nice blog break ! Good to have you back with u. Thanks for sharing ! Have a great week !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...