Monday, March 4, 2013

Feedsack Florals and a Glamper Hamper


Dear creative sisters,
Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great weekend and were able to squeeze in a little creative fun at your house. I went out for a girls day with a dear friend haunting antique malls and creative collectives and tracked down some Annie Sloan Chalk Paint and Miss Mustard Seed Milk Paint!
 I'll be painting away over the next couple of days so
 stay tuned for some colorful furniture transformations just in time for spring.

I've also been sewing away and up-cycling items for my booth Burlap and Bling.
To see my UPCYCLED GLAMPER HAMPER  hop over to my MJF Beach Farmgirl Blog and tell me what you think! 



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look absolutely wonderful. Great job. I love the floral fabrics !!
Have a great day.

Country Gal said...

They look lovely . I do like your new header to ! Thanks for sharing with us . Have a good day !

Kathy Felsted Usher said...

You're always so creative! I'll have to look into making something fantastic too using your ideas.

daisy g said...

Sounds like a fabulous day out! Love the new header!

Unknown said...

Thank you Monique... I love floral anything too!

Unknown said...

Thank you Elaine! Always nice to hear from you!

Unknown said...

Kathy, I know you'll come up with something great!

Unknown said...

Thanks Daisy! Nice to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...