Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Tasty Tuesday~ Potato Hash with an EGG on Top

            Welcome to Tasty Tuesday at Dandelion House! 
 With each passing day we have more daylight and you know what that means for backyard chicken keepers. Farm Fresh eggs are returning to the nesting boxes! For those of us who let our hens ' rest ' during the winter months it's so exciting to find the first egg of the coming season. The Cottage Hens are back in production here at Dandelion House and I'm on the look out for new recipes to use up those delicious eggs.

This weeks Tasty Tuesday recipe comes from  Joan, The Chicken Mama . She shared her recipe for spicy potato hash with an EGG on top on the Farmgirl Friday blog hop last week. 

  Everything's better with an Egg on top. ~ The Chicken Mama 


I couldn't agree more Joan! Thank you for sharing this recipe and happy cooking! 

 Nourish your family with food made with the freshest ingredients and a dash of love every day! 

* more delicious farm fresh recipes here.
 
    

5 comments:

Sue Frelick said...

Yes, our egg lady emailed 2 days ago to say they're back in production! Thank you for sharing the recipe links for egg recipes. Must go check them out!

Kanelstrand said...

Oh, I can't wait to check the whole recipe out, it looks so tasty! I love both eggs and potatoes, so I am sure I will experiment pretty soon!

Candy C. said...

Yum, yum!! :)
Egg production is picking back up here too. YAY!

Michelle said...

We are getting so many that I am having to give eggs away. My friends are loving it.

Kathy Felsted Usher said...

I will have to share this with my husband (the cook at our place), it looks right up his alley.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...