Friday, February 15, 2013

Farmgirl Friday Blog Hop # 96


Dear friends! Welcome back to the Farmgirl Friday Blog hop! Now it our 96th week and counting down to 100! Woot! Woot!

Your Farmgirl Friday Hostesses~  
 Heidi of My Simple Country Living 
and White Wolf Summit Farmgirl Blog
Dolly of Hibiscus House and Dolly is Cooking and me of course!

Heidi, Dolly and I are looking forward to our giveaways and celebrating with you in just a few short weeks. In the meantime. Would you all be so kind as to give some thought to the questions below and leave us a comment ( or email us ) on any of our blogs with your answers!

Here are some questions to get your farmgirl juices going!  
  • Have you made many new blog friends because of the hop? Have you and your farmstead grown? How so?  
  • Have you added backyard chickens, goats, sheep, pigs or horses to your farm
  •  Have you taken up a new hobby or craft inspired by the hop? 
  • Have you moved to your dream homestead or farm while sharing with us over the last two years on the hop? 
  • What's the most radical thing you've tried in your backyard or homestead?  
  • Have you met any of your Farmgirl/guy Friday blog friends in person?  
  • How has the Farmgirl Friday Blog Hop enriched your life? Or has it?
Thank you in advance for taking the time to share with us! 

Farmgirls love anything to do with homesteading, keeping chicken's, embroidering, sewing, knitting, spinning, quilting, natural home remedies for health care and cleaning, horses, goats, cows, organic gardening and cooking, caring for their loved ones and friends and are community minded. Re-purposing and UP-cycling are high on their list of " fun things to do too! Our resident "FARM-BOYS ' ( Clint the Redeemed Gardner and Rob of Bepa's Garden ) bring wheelbarrow's full of good organic gardening tips to this hop and we are honored to have them join in the fun each week!

Now, it's your turn to link up for your weekly dose of farmgirl soul food!
 Here are the rules for the Farmgirl/guy Blog Hop!

1.) Write a post about your farmgirl lifestyle and brag a little about your farmgirl talents while your at it! Share what being a farmgirl means to you. Include lots of photos of your farm, crafts, animals,  quilts, home decor projects and thrifty make overs, your backyard garden, chicken coop, recipes, studio or workshop. You get the idea!
2). Leave your entry in the  Linky tools space to your  Farmgirl Friday post.
3). Please include the Farmgirl Friday button ( or link back here ) in your post and remember to share this hop with all of your blogging friends!
4.) Enter up to three entries per hop! 

 DON'T BE SHY~  
Be sure to leave a note if you're new to the hop! If you haven't clicked that follow button yet, please join us and be sure to stop by our FACEBOOK page and like us there too! 
As always, thank you for your continued participation and welcome new friends and followers!

Don't forget to grab your FEATURED FARMGIRL BUTTON if you've been featured!




Yours in Farmgirl Spirit,
Deb, Heidi and Dolly

 This weeks BEACH FARMGIRL POST here.
A Little Romance Everyday

7 comments:

Jamie @ Prepared to Eat said...

Thank you for hosting again! Have a great weekend. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting! Linked up my post for Easy Homemade Laundry Detergent.

Enjoy!

http://www.littleowlcrunchymomma.blogspot.com/2013/01/easy-homemade-laundry-detergent.html?m=1

Candy C. said...

Yes, I've made new blog friends because of the hop and I have tried new things from seeing posts here too.
Thanks Deb for hosting us every week, and Heidi and Dolly too! :)

Bonnie K said...

I love the blog hop! I have gathered so many ideas and recipes. I wish I had kept better track of the things I have learned from the hop. Most of the blogs I follow are through the hop. I haven't met anyone in person, but it has been fun following people that live pretty close to me. I appreciate that you host the hop. It is a great resouce and much more fun than watching tv!

Junebug said...

The blog hop has turn into my Friday night comfort reading. It allows me to take off into dreamland! I have a statement currently on my chalkboard that states, "Don't Stop Dreaming, Start doing"! I read it every morning as I sit and drink my coffee. I may not be able to have the dream farm but I am turning my little backyard into my mini dream!

I have met several gals from blogging and feel so lucky and blessed to call them friends now! As far as new hobbies, it's more renewed my interest in hand work like embroidery. I've always had a garden and my "girls", hens!!!

Deb, I feel so blessed to have found your blog!!! From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

This is what I want to hear farmgirls! Thank you for sharing with us...
hugs
Deb

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Oh I am so glad that I have discovered your blog. This blog hop looks amazing!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...