Saturday, November 17, 2012

Saturday Scenes With Boz


"  Decadent Dahlias "

 SATURDAY SCENES at DANDELION HOUSE  is our day to share images from the Boz Scenes photo library.  Please join us in this weekly tradition of taking pause to appreciate the beauty of nature.If you feel inspired to share a Saturday Scene of your own, please do and link back to this original SATURDAY SCENES post. Be sure to leave a comment so we can visit your scene too!
 
 As always, thanks for looking have a beautiful weekend!
 Deb and Boz 




8 comments:

Country Gal said...

Lovely photo ! Have a good weekend !

Farmlife Chick said...

Love those!!

Zuzana said...

That is a gorgeous flower, looks like a dahlia (?). I had a beautiful magenta one this past summer.;)
Have a great Sunday,
xoxo

Our Neck of the Woods said...

Those dahlias are gorgeous! Such a lovely color.

I just saw my granola cookies on your sidebar under your recipe box! Thanks for sharing :)

Unknown said...

You're welcome Tammy! I love the way you wrapped them up with that pretty ribbon... so cute... I also shared your cookies on my facebook page... I share one recipe per week there from the Farmgirl Friday Recipe Box!

Unknown said...

Hi Zuzana!
You are right... Dahlia...They are lovely aren't they? I'm packing my tubers away today...

Unknown said...

Happy Weekend to you and Papa Elaine!

Unknown said...

Thank you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...